This page is about Emiter Ltd. We are the UK distributor for GRP and metal enclosures that have been made in Poland for over 20 years. Our products are competitively priced, top quality and compliant with BS and DIN standards.
With the UK wide smart meter programme on the horizon, an Emiter meter box can be a good investment. Smart meters are expensive advanced technology, and need protection from weather, tampering and theft.
Please visit www.ukrpa.co.uk for more details on the extent of energy theft in the UK.
Here we offer unique solutions. Our boxes have strong bodies and hinges, sturdy locking mechanisms on top and bottom, and offer excellent technician access, with optional insulators and easy fit DIN rails for set up of equipment.
Whether you need a meter box for your home, or you represent a multinational and need 10,000 boxes per month :-) we’ll treat you with respect, and we’ll offer you the best for only a little more!
GRP enclosures are made from glass reinforced polyester. Waterproof and dust proof, suitable for outdoor use.
GRP panels are self extinguishing, rustproof and resistant to UV light. GRP is also resistant to corrosion, principal chemical and atmospheric agents.
- Colour: Grey RAL7032
- Protection grades: IK-10, IP 44, (IP 54-Option)
- Protection class: II
- Voltage: AC 500 V
- Current intensity: 630 A
- Depth 245 mm and a depth of 320mm
- Temperature range from -50 to +130°C
- BS EN 60 439-1
- BS EN 60 439-3
- BS EN 60 439-5
- BS EN 50 298
- DIN 43 629-1
- DIN 43 629-2
- DIN 43 629-3
News from the Emiter manufacturers website:
- 10.07.2014 – Catalogue – Sample application of metal cabinets for switchgear and controlgear
- 24.06.2014 – Movie – The dirt resistance test of the GRP cabinet protected with additional ANTI-GRAFFITI protection coat.
- 10.06.2014 – Instructions for renovation of grp cabinet external surface
- 19.03.2014 – New catalogue Metal Enclosures and Cabinets 2014